What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Website Functionality: Cookies help us understand how our website is being used, what works well, and where improvements can be made. They can also enhance the speed and security of the site and allow you to share pages with social networks.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember your settings (like language preference) and provide personalized features to enhance your website experience.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website.
- Functional Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.