Rain Reaper rainwater harvesting systems are the simple way to provide free water to your home, farm or business.
Rainwater harvesting is the collection, conveyance and storage of rainwater
- Rain water is valued for its purity and softness. It has nearly neutral pH and is free from disinfection by-products, salts, minerals and other natural and man-made contaminants.
- Using rainwater reduces the amount of mains water used. In areas where water is metered and charged, using rainwater results in significant financial savings.
- The water is free: the only cost is your initial purchase of the Rain Reaper system.
- Rainwater can be used for toilet flushing, laundry, showers, gardens, vehicle washing, machinery washdown, irrigation,industrial processes, etc. Plants and gardens thrive under irrigation with stored rainwater.
- Rainwater harvesting helps to reduce the summer demand peak for treasted water.
- Rainwater harvesting reduces flow to storm water drains and soakpits, which can alleviate flooding.
- The Rain Reaper Rainwater Harversting System is available in multiple sizes, starting from 2000 litres, moving to full industrial size in units. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
- The Rain Reaper Rainwater Harversting System uses technology which can be suited to your needs, from watering your garden, domestic uses , agricultural and industrial needs.
- Your roof size determines how much water you will collect. The bigger the roof, the more water you will collect. Tank size will also be determined by your requirements.
- The Rain Reaper System can be plumbed with backup to the main system, in the event of rain water running low.
- Filters and control systems are available to meet the quality of water you require and your choices.
- Each Rain Reaper Systemis capable of being upgraded to meet your future demands or expansions.
- Each Rain Reaper System allows extra water to be diverted to soakaways or surface water drains in times of extremely heavy rain.
- Experienced staff are available to design a suitable system to meet your requirements. Contact us here for further information.